109: “Archangel Zachariel”
Lower: Mid-Tone Olive
Chakras: Heart and Solar Plexus
Main Theme: a new sense of hope and optimism and stimulates creativity. Where there has been a lack of confidence, a new confidence now ensues.
• Letting go of fears in the context of love allows a new sense of hope to arise.
• Resolving bitterness as we put our love, warmth and caring into the little things each day.
• Opening to the grace of awakening that has already forgiven all that has passed.
• Claiming the dignty of our true kingship and the treasures that await us.
• Sincerity in love. Letting go, we are already forgiven.
• A new sense of hope arises as we let go of the fears in the context of love.
• The bitterness is resolved as we put our love, warmth and caring into the little things each day. The olive process is always about letting go of the bitterness: individual, ancestral and collective, and the process of marination that reveals the gold within. This process is alchemical, bringing a profound change to our nature and a sweetness of spirit that creates us anew.
• The new pinker magenta shows us that the love from above is nearer and more accessible than we may think. As we open to the grace of awakening that has already forgiven all that has passed, and walk into the ever-present light of love, we may claim the dignity of our true kingship and the eternal treasures that await us.
Where To Apply Apply in a band around the body in the areas of the 3rd/solar plexus chakra, 4th/heart chakra and along the hairline.
Affirmation Love comes in the letting go.